Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hoppy Spring! and a *freebie*

Hey yall! Happy Sunday!

I tell you what...these weekends just fly by waaaay too fast! I feel like I have accomplished zilch this weekend.
Well, I take that back...I did finish my springtime literacy acitvities. But I had a whole list of stuff to do! As soon as I hit post, I have got to get this house in order.

So, here are my newest literacy centers! This 27 page pack is full of springtime goodness :)
It includes:
*Spring Words ABC Order: 16 word cards, recording sheet, and answer sheet
*Grammar Sort {Nouns, Verbs, and Adjectives}: 24 word cards, 3 header cards, recording sheet, and answer sheet
*Eggciting Contractions {Memory Match}: 16 game cards
*Springtime Compound Words: 16 word cards, recording sheet, and answer sheet
*Spring Rhyming Words: 16 word cards, recording sheet, and answer sheet

I absolutely LOVE these graphics from KPM Doodles! If you guys haven't seen her work, you have got to check her out!

Teacher's Notebook is giving me a fit right now, but you can purchase it from TPT here.

And now for the freebie!
Click on the picture below for the Spring Rhyming Words center! You will need to download the preview from the packet to get this freebie. If you download, please leave me some feedback!
Okay, I am seriously going to go clean my house.....

First 3 to comment get this unit for free!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love this! adorable!
    ☺ Tanya
    fantabulous1stgr@aol.com
    First Grade is Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This unit looks awesome!!
    langjjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your unit looks very cute. Love the colors! Definitely ready for spring.

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. always late for these!! lol...looks great though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't make the top 3, but this looks great! The colors are very spring-y and the activities look like fun!

    Sara :)
    livs14@gmail.com
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie