Thursday, April 26, 2012

The 'Berry' Best Year

Hey yall! Just a quick post to tell you about my new craftivity that I have up for sale.

I am *super* excited, because this is my favorite one...er, make that two...yet!

Have you had a 'berry' good year? Then you and your littles definitely need to make one of these sweet things...






This unit includes:

*2 berry craftivities (strawberry and blueberry)
*2 different writing prompts, both in 2 different style fonts
*Writing prompts for kindergarten, first grade, second grade, and third grade!
*Tracers and templates to complete the craftivities
*Pictures of the completed craftivities







You like?

Get this in my TPT store here and in my TN store here.
First two to comment get this free :)


5 comments:

  1. NOOOOO!!! I missed!! It looks too cute!!!
    Bummer!
    Still looks great ;)
    ❤ Sandra
    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I'll have to do this because my last name IS Berry! :)
    Come visit my blog if you can! I'm very new and trying to get going!
    Thanks!!!
    JennyB
    Funtastic Fun in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over after you commented on my bloggy exchange post. I LOVE this craftivity. You should link up to my End of the Year Linky party!

    http://talesfromoutsidetheclassroom.blogspot.com/2012/04/end-of-year-is-here.html

    Tessa
    Tales From Outside the Classroom

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie