Sunday, April 15, 2012

Okinawa {Part 2}

Hey yall! Happy Sunday!

I am supposed to be working on some new units, since I haven't put up anything new since before Easter, but I have noooo motivation.

I blame it on the little teacher sleepover I had last night. 

Ever have one of those? They are super fun! And no....27 is not too old for a sleepover!

I had banished my hubby to the bedroom while us girls gabbed it up. But then, we needed a fourth for Catch Phrase, so I invited him back down :)

Anyways, since I am obviously not going to get any work done today, I had better at least show you the rest of the pics from my trip.

And then, I promise, you won't hear another peep from me about this trip. 

I promise I'm not trying to rub it in...

Sooo.....these are pictures of the beautiful coast and places that we saw.


Dr. Fish! This was one of my favorite moments. Those little critters eat all the dead skin off your feet, and leave them feeling silky smooth. But boy does it tickle! I have some really priceless pictures of my reaction, but I will just keep those to myself....

Shurijo Castle
These are some original ruins from the castle....almost 600 years old!

Traditional tea ceremony at the castle
Fukushuen Gardens

Fukushuen Gardens
Hunting for sea glass at Torri Beach

Toguchi Beach
Toguchi Beach

Hedo Point-the southern most tip of the island. This is probably the most gorgeous place I have ever seen!

Hedo Point

Hedo Point

Okuma Beach...look at the color of that water!

View from the top of the lighthouse we visited. Doesn't this look like a postcard? I promise...I took this picture with my very own camera :)

Another view from the lighthouse

And another...

And one more...
Beautiful, right? It was amazing! Definitely a once in a lifetime experience.

Sooo....I'm jumping on the bandwagon, and putting everything in my shop on sale for 15% off.

Click to picture to go shopping!



3 comments:

  1. I understand about the motivation, I've had a tough time with that myself!!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got our doll today! We LOVE it. Thanks so much for it and the extra treats! Come check out the pictures on my blog if you get a chance. =)

    Emily @ Second Grade Silliness 

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie