Friday, April 27, 2012

Thank you, Mr. Postman

Hey yall! It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday...

Ha! I really felt like singing that ridiculous song all day. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, google Rebecca Black and prepare to be entertained.

I actually had no issues getting up this morning, because I realized that I get to wear jeans for the rest of the school year!!! That is 15 whole days of jeans-wearing bliss, my friends.

Yes, I would hate me, too :)

And then, I came home to find this!





My Pinterest-inspired bloggy exchange gift! I love them!!!

They are from Kerri at Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten. Thank you soooo much, Kerri! These are beautiful and will look great on my desk :) And now....I have even more reasons to use those post-its! Go say hello to Kerri, and tell her how great a job she did on my gifts!

This is what I sent to my blogger Lyndsey from A Year of Many Firsts.


Look familiar??? Its the same scrapbook paper I used for this...


I about died when I read Lyndseys information sheet, because she said that she loved the pale yellow/gray combo, and that is exactly what I had put on mine!

I actually created her gift first, and then decided that I liked it so much I wanted to do one for me! Her gift also inspired me to make this for my home...


If you didn't get to participate in this fun bloggy exhange, hop over to Teacher Blogger Exchange and follow them...then you'll be ready for next time!


11 comments:

  1. So cute! I think we need to do this every month, don't you?

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, yes! I would love to do it every month...it was so much fun!

      Natalie

      Delete
  2. I found you too :) I am your newest follower.
    I love the "K" board. I want one!!!! How about a tutorial so I can make one for myself???
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so easy! Its the same as the photo tile tutorial I posted. Then I just wrapped a wooden letter in a piece of burlap, and hotglued it on...simple! I got both the burlap and letter from Hobby Lobby.

      Natalie

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you liked your gift and got it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it amazing that teachers get so excited about jeans ;)
    Thanks for dropping by my blog today!

    Jodi
    fun-in-first.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gifts!! Thanks for sharing them.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following me! I am now your newest follower as well! I can't wait to check out all of your past posts :)

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    P.S. I can't wait for football season to start back up...how about you?! This year will be different since we don't play y'all as early!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your crafts! I'm joining you as a new follower and as a jean lover! thankfully we get to wear them too!!!!

    Heather
    A New Teacher's Journey

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie