Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

Hey yall! Happy hump day!

I don't have anything inspiring or super crafty to share with you today. We honestly haven't done anything super cutesy this week, besides our Earth Day owls :) We have just been really trying to get to all our content, and haven't had much time for cutesy. We also had to set aside an hour and a half today for testing, totally last minute. Sheesh. There went social studies!

So I thought I would share some stuff that I am really lovin' lately.

1. Mod Podge: I am really digging this stuff. It has my wheels-a-turnin. I will be putting this to great use in the next few weeks, especially once I start making my end-of-the-year gifts!


2. This place...


This is our local dog park and it is awesome! We spend most of our afternoons here with our pups. It is a great way to relax after a long day at school, and is amazing exercise for our sweet doggies.

3. This adorable unit that I purchased from Alisha at The Bubbly Blonde. Our first grade classes are all switching on the last week, and each teacher will teach a lesson to all 3 first grade classes. I was trying to find something cute and funky...and this is perfect! Can't wait to see how they turn out :)

4. The lineup for this year's Music Midtown in September.


Can you say Pearl Jam?!?!

That would be enough in itself, but also in the lineup is Foo Fighters, The Avett Brothers, and Florence and the Machine. Super stoked!!!

5. That there are only 17 days of school left!!! I am in the midst of writing my last set of lesson plans for the year...whoo-hoo! Even though I am over the moon excited that summer is so close, it is also bitter sweet, because I know that I will officially be unemployed. So keep your fingers crossed for me that I get a job next year!

Gotta run...my computer is beeping at me!

4 comments:

  1. 17 days --- must be nice! We have to until the end of June but then we didn't start until after Labor Day. The weater has been more like fall so might as well be in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love mod-podge!!! And my fingers are definitely crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie