Monday, April 30, 2012

Pssst....I have a little secret for you!

Hey yall! Real quick...

Can you believe tomorrow is MAY??? That means I only have 14 school days left, and 1 day for post-planning after that. Wahoo!!!

What's my secret you ask? Can't tell you...yet :)

But come back tomorrow...you are not going to want to miss it!

Okay, okay...I will give you a little hint...

Come back tomorrow?

P.S. I am thisclose to 200 followers!!! Please, please, please tell your friends...I would LOVE to get there by tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm 194 I hope that helps you get to 200. Stop by my blog and help me get to 100.

    Patty

    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous!! LOL! I have 25 more days plus 1 teacher workday :(

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you get there soon girl!! and im so jealous your ending soon..wahh i have like 40 more days

    justwildaboutteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie