Monday, April 2, 2012

Currently.....from Japan!

Konnichiwa!
Hello from Japan!

I know, I know...I am on vacay...I am NOT supposed to be blogging!

But somehow I ended up home alone with an hour to spare....so......

But I promise...I am totally soaking up all things Okinawan! Not to worry...I am putting my vacay to much use :)

I really want to share some pictures with yall, but I am too lazy to run upstairs, grab the adapter for my memory card, and upload the pictures.

So..you must wait.

All in due time, my friends.

But trust me, there are TONS of great pictures I will share when I get back!

Want to know something so awesome about being here in Okinawa?

I am about 13 hours ahead of you guys...well, those in the Eastern timezone. So, right now, it is actually Monday evening for me :) And I had a whole two days worth of bloggyland to catch up with.

It was awesome.

I just wanted to quickly link up with Farley for her April currently.




Want to know something strange? And slightly concerning?

When I first opened up my Blogger, this is what I saw...



Umm...yes, that is what you think it is.

My blogger turned Japanese! By itself!!! WTH?

It's lucky that I know my way around blogger..or else I might be one mad lady.

Anyways, I will be posting another guest post tomorrow...er, later today?...so check back!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like FUN! I've always wanted to visit Japan...can't wait to see pics!!

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy you're enjoying yourself :) That must have been a long flight!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie