Sunday, April 1, 2012

Granny Swallowed a Chick

Hey yall!

I am having a marvelous time here in beautiful Okinawa, Japan! We have a full schedule ahead of us, but I just wanted to let you know real quick about a new unit I have for sale.

Have you read this book?


Then you need my new unit, There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Chick Literacy Activities.


 This 22 page unit includes:
*Story Sequencing: sequencing cards and recording sheet (cut and paste activity)
*Story/Syllable Sort: story cards for retelling, syllable cards, and recording sheet
*Rhyme Match: 16 word cards and recording sheet
*Sentence Scramblers: 5 different scrambled sentences and recording sheet

I'm too lazy and busy to create a cute little collage, so here are some pictures from the unit.




You can purchase this from Teachers Notebook here
or
from Teachers Pay Teachers here.

Here is a little freebie from the unit, just because... :)


First 3 to comment will get this unit free!!!
I hope you guys enjoyed Tammy's guest post yesterday. There are lots more coming to you this week, so stay tuned!

Okay, back to muh vacay!

Sayonara!

7 comments:

  1. I love those books!!! :)
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just bought this from my Scholastic book orders... haha! This would be perfect. :)

    marvelousmultiagers at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!
    jenross1018@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s....why are you posting from JAPAN???? lol So jealous!!

      Delete
  4. I have this book! The activities look fantastic!
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your unit looks so cute!
    Man, the first day I get to sleep in. :) I missed it.
    Wow! Japan.
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    bakteach16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fantastic!! I love these books!!

    Jennifer
    jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
    The First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie